We’re a company that trains people in WordPress. So, you may be asking yourself, why do we offer various services? In this blog post we’re going to break down our services, and the reason behind them.
When educating multiple people, it’s important to consider that not everyone has the same learning style. There are multiple different styles, but this article explains the four primary styles called VARK.
One of our goals is to help Veterans find a career path post-separation from the military. Coincidentally, it’s common for people with a Kinesthetic Learning Style to gravitate towards the military for its hands-on education style.
“A kinesthetic learner would rather perform physical activity to learn something, as an active participant, instead of passively listening to a lecture or watching a demonstration. That is why the best way of learning something new is by having your hands-on those things you are trying to learn.”[Source]
The reason we provide specific services at a lower rate is so we can provide that on-the-job training. Not everyone needs it, but for those that do, it’s really crucial to the development of their career.
We offer a few different options, depending on your needs. We can provide you with a custom designed website, which includes a consultation throughout the process. Or, if you’re unsure of what you want, we also offer independent consultations to make sure we’re helping you as best we can.
We also offer Customer Relationship Management (CRM) services. This helps you keep your clients organized, and provide multiple avenues for communication.
Custom Website Design
- 4–5-page custom built website. (4 revisions)
- Hosting service
- One Custom Post Type (CPT)
- Two forms: usually Contact Us and a newsletter signup form
- Integration with a major email service provider
- Consultation with one of our Veterans during each step of the process.
- Receive your website in under 2 weeks
- Veteran Built Certificate
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- 2 Way Text & Email Conversation
- GMB Messaging
- Reputation Management
- Facebook Messenger
- GMB Call Tracking
- Missed Call Text Back
- Text To Pay
- Forms and Survey
- Trigger Links
- SMS & Email Templates
- All Reporting
- Social Planner
- Do you already have a website, but want to update the look?
- Do you need more than 5 pages on your website?
- If you don’t exactly know what you need but you know you need a website/CRM.
Not only do these services help provide on-the-job training for our students, but it also helps fund the work that we do. By working with us you’re helping a group of people start a brand new career, and giving them more opportunities for their future.